AARCO PRODUCTS, INC.
Aarco Products merchandise is warranted to the original purchaser for a period of one year from the date of purchase against defects in the material or workmanship as to the board/cabinet components. The word “defects” as used in this warranty, is defined as imperfections which impair the utility of the product. This warranty is expressly limited to the replacement of board/cabinet components having defects. If the board/cabinet component is defective within the terms of warranty, Aarco Products will furnish a replacement board/cabinet component at no cost. No assembly labor is included. All Aarco “Vitre” Steel porcelain is guaranteed not to wear for life, when used as directed (see enclosed usage instructions). This warranty applies under conditions of normal use, but does not apply to defects that result from intentional damage, negligence, unreasonable use or exposure. All implied warranting arising under state law are limited in duration to the one year period of this warranty. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty last, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
TERMS• All Merchandise shipped F.O.B. factory.
• Returns and cancellations must be authorized in advance and are subject to round trip shipping charges and restocking fees. Products being returned must be in saleable condition with all original packaging. Custom items cannot be cancelled or returned. • Damages must be noted on freight bill and reported immediately.
• Terms are 1%/10 net 30 days on pre-approved accounts.
• Delinquency charges of 1 1/2% per month will be charged on all late remittances
• Most major credit cards accepted.
• Confirmations and duplicate orders are the buyer's responsibility.
• Product material colors and finishes may vary from catalog pictures and or previous purchases.
MooreCo Products Limited Warranty – Best-Rite® Brand
MooreCo, Inc. (“MooreCo”) warrants that your new Best-Rite® brand product (“Product’) is free from defects in materials or workmanship, subject to the below schedule. This warranty only applies to Products purchased directly from an authorized MooreCo dealer, and is only valid for the original purchaser and for the original installation. The warranty is terminated upon transfer, sale, or modification of the Product. If a Product is defective in materials or workmanship, MooreCo will replace or repair it at no charge, based on the below schedule. This is your sole and exclusive remedy, and repair or replacement of the product will be at the sole discretion of MooreCo. Shipping charges to the repair facility will be the responsibility of the purchaser, and shipping charges to return the repaired product to the purchaser will be paid by MooreCo, except for products returned for repair during the first 30 days after purchase, in which case all shipping charges will be paid by MooreCo. This warranty is subject to the limitations, exclusions and other provisions below, and applies to products purchased after February 1, 2010 which are delivered within the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Canada. Limitations involving particular product lines, materials and components: The particular product lines, materials and components listed below are warranted according to the following schedule from the date of sale:Fifty Years* – The porcelain steel surface of all Best-Rite® markerboards
The tacking surface of Best-Rite® Rubber-Tak tackboards
The porcelain coated aluminum/steel surface of Elemental and Sharewall products
The writing surface of Visionary magnetic glass boards
Twenty Years – The writing surface of all Best-Rite® Dura-Rite® markerboards
Ten Years – The writing surface of all Best-Rite® Magne-Rite markerboards
The tacking surface of all Best-Rite® tackboards
The writing surface of Best-Rite reversible and mobile divider boards
Conference room wood board cabinets & Laminates
Five Years – Ball glides; veneer finishes and other covering materials
The writing surface of all Best-Rite® TuF-Rite markerboards
Three Years – The writing surface of all Best-Rite® Mark-Rite® markerboards & Fabrics
Two Years – Plastic tubs
One Year – All other products and components
* Or the life of the building into which it was originally installed, whichever is less
Exclusions:This warranty does not apply and no other warranty applies to:
• Normal wear and tear, which are to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Damage caused by abuse, misuse, neglect, vandalism, accident, modifications, or water or fire.
• Damage caused by the carrier in-transit, which will be handled as claims against the carrier.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by MooreCo.
• Products that were not installed, used or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Labor and/or materials to remove and replace Products.
• Damage caused by environmental issues, including use and/or storage of the product in facilities subjected to uncontrolled high temperatures.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, MOORECO MAKES NO OTHER WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. MOORECO WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF TIME OR USE, OR OTHER INCIDENTAL DAMAGES.
Notice to purchasers for home or personal use:
Federal law does not permit the exclusion of certain implied warranties for consumer products. Therefore, if you are purchasing this product for home or personal use, the exclusion of implied warranties noted in the above paragraph does not apply to you. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
To obtain service under this limited warranty:
By following the procedures regarding warranty claims outlined below, you can be assured of the best level of service.
1. Contact MooreCo by phone at 1-800-749-2258 or by mail at 2885 Lorraine Avenue, Temple, Texas 76501 within 30 days of discovery of the defect. Be prepared to prove you are the original purchaser of the product and provide your model number, description of the product, and description of the defect. Then provide MooreCo with your name, address, area code, and telephone number.
2. MooreCo will review all pertinent information regarding the claim, including inspection of the product if deemed appropriate by MooreCo.
3. If Mooreco affirms that the product in question is eligible under the conditions of the limited warranty as stated above, the customer service representative or another representative of MooreCo will determine whether to provide replacement parts, authorize repairs or replace the product.
PRODUCTS RETURNED TO THE MOORECO FACILITY WITHOUT A RETURN AUTHORIZATION WILL BE REFUSED.
CLARIDGE WARRANTYClaridge porcelain enamel steel markerboard and chalkboard writing surfaces are guaranteed for the Life of the Building. Other products in Catalog carry a one year guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.
Ghent Guarantee StatementQuality and performance are hallmarks of our company. Ghent products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship. If any product fails to perform under normal use, Ghent will replace it. Surfaces are guaranteed for varying terms depending on surface materials:
Impression Whiteboards, Harmony Glass Markerboards, Porcelain Whiteboards, Proma Projection Whiteboards, Image Trim Whiteboard and Simplicity surfaces are guaranteed for 50 years.
Painted Steel Whiteboards and Phantom Line Whiteboard surfaces are guaranteed for 20 years.
Acrylate Whiteboard and Duroslate Chalkboard series, the Nexus Series of Collaboration Furniture Products, Horizontal Slider Whiteboards, Cintra Whiteboards and Tackboards, VisuALL PC, all Tackboards, and Conference Cabinet board surfaces are guaranteed for 10 years.
Impression Tackboards, Enclosed Message Centers and Letterboards are guaranteed for 10 years.
DecoVue Snap Poster Frame Boards, Nexus Tablets, Monthly Planners, Hold-Up and TrapEase Display Rails along with all Easels are guaranteed for 1 year against defects in material and workmanship.